Musically Challenged! Post photos here

2. Bob Dylan – Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door

No, not Guns n'Roses this time!
(it's a great video: Bob Dylan/Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers)

img.JPG

Last edited:
This is one of the first songs I downloaded for iTunes. I went to one of the local toy stores today:
"One Headlight" - The Wallflowers.

DSC_0608.jpg
by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr

OK - I am cheating a little. I know I will probably not be able to get a new shot every single day, but I really like this theme. I shot four keepers today, in case I can't get others. I will get a new one tomorrow, and have a couple I can set up at home, so I might not need all of these. I plan to make this theme a personal (long term) project.

3. Prince - Kiss

Visited Blijdorp Zoo in Rotterdam NL this weekend, met my new favourites: Prairie dogs.
They seem to love kissing!
img.JPG

(we haven't been at Blijdorp Zoo for 40 years or so, made 2 pictures to match 2 songs I like, first one today)

Last edited:
Gasoline Alley - Rod Stewart.

I appreciate his music. I met him once in the Chicago O'Hara Airport and dressed covertly (obvious to me). I acted like I didn't know him, he was a very nice man. He actually brought up conversation with me. I pretended not to notice all the security around him and acted generally as I would any other stranger. Very pleasant acquaintance. We talked about me only, what I did for a living, etc. He was genuinely interested. I asked him what he did for a living, he said he was struggling in the music recording business but seen better days ahead. I really liked a girl in this area, I went back here for the challenge because my wife disrespected me. I wanted to feel needed for a moment so as not to forget the dedication I have put into loving someone unconditionally. Unconditional is a slippery slope. This image reminds me that I'm an idiot. Trust your love and give it beyond what you expect.

Nikon P30T, TriX . I am hell bent on shooting film and I cut into my study time for the challenge. Somethings gotta give.

Fire Chie
02970034E.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back