My cross process with junk cam

Discussion in 'Alternative Techniques & Photo Gallery' started by mysteryscribe, Mar 30, 2007.

1. mysteryscribe

mysteryscribe TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    the film is konica (so called) pro slide film. Processed c41.... setup low contrast for lazer color printing experiments....

Camera was a 250 polaroid alum frame with a fixed focus 4.5 about 130mm lens from a 30's model 116 senior camera. It is fixed focus because the front element is frozen in place. I just discovered it is also now permenantly fogged for some reason. The back is a graflex 6x7 roll film back. Its like like the johnny cash song about the caddy stolen from gm a piece at a time over several years.

anyway since you gave me the idea tought i would drop it off.... Negs by Eckards drugs store..[​IMG]

2. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    For a junk cam, I'd say it turned out pretty well! :thumbup: The lens is definitely a mite soft. I really like these muted soft colors.

Good to see you posting again, Sir Charles. :salute:

3. skyonfire

skyonfire TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit

That's pretty neat. I always look forward to your posts because I know that they are going to be different from what most people do and that difference makes them so much more interesting!

Amy