my daughter

colorful

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C are welcome.
Screenshot_2017-08-18-10-34-04.png

Cute; a little brightening on the face and a much tighter crop to get rid of the bright, open space between the two buildings would make this even better!

I love the light in her hair but wish she was peeking at the camera. The alley is quite distracting as well, end up looking right at the sun. A tighter shot would have been more appropriate imo and wait for her to look up.

Cute; a little brightening on the face and a much tighter crop to get rid of the bright, open space between the two buildings would make this even better!
I love the light in her hair but wish she was peeking at the camera. The alley is quite distracting as well, end up looking right at the sun. A tighter shot would have been more appropriate imo and wait for her to look up.

Is this looks better to you? My intention was to connect sun from up left to the right down girl. I feel the girl takes too much space in this pic.
b.JPG

Again, wonderful little model. This shot would work so much better if your daughter was looking at the camera. As it is, she's on the edge of the frame looking out of it, which compositional doesn't work for me. Also, I'm not making the connection with the sun and your daughter, possibly because the sun is lost in the overexposed sky.

I remember in your last post you tried to make a connection with your daughter and another item in the shot (a bowl) and that didn't really work either. Technically your shooting is good. I just feel you're over complicating things a touch.

Hope I'm not being too negative. I'm looking forward to seeing more shots of your daughter who's a little cutey!

Again, wonderful little model. This shot would work so much better if your daughter was looking at the camera. As it is, she's on the edge of the frame looking out of it, which compositional doesn't work for me. Also, I'm not making the connection with the sun and your daughter, possibly because the sun is lost in the overexposed sky.

I remember in your last post you tried to make a connection with your daughter and another item in the shot (a bowl) and that didn't really work either. Technically your shooting is good. I just feel you're over complicating things a touch.

Hope I'm not being too negative. I'm looking forward to seeing more shots of your daughter who's a little cutey!
Thanks for your comment. I am learning on this and trying every thing. Thanks for your help.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back