My Dog

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by drdan, Mar 9, 2004.

1. drdan

drdan TPF Noob!

95 pound German Shorthaired Pointer. Some mountains too, that's Hahn's Peak in the left background. The snow covered peaks in the far background are around Vail. Wyoming is about 8 miles to my left.

[​IMG]

2. vonnagy

vonnagy have kiwi, will travel...

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Striking shot!

this is nice because it not your usual pet shot, its got some fantastic scenery to boot. Good lighting on the fella and fantastic colours. Darn you get some nice colour shots!

Ah and Vail.. I love vail :love: Vail also prolly has the highest concentration of kiwis (of the human variety) in the US!

3. Nytmair

Nytmair TPF Noob!

wow, that's a great shot. nice looking dog and amazing background! what a view! :)

-Dan

4. Harpper

Harpper TPF Noob!

I haven't seen all your shots but I believe this is your clearest and sharpest picture. What did you do differently?

5. drdan

drdan TPF Noob!

I don't know. It's handheld. I think it's just the Colorado high country a long way from any smog and at almost 12,000 feet. The air there is mighty thin and the mid afternoon sunlight very intense as it is not filtered by as much atmosphere. Easier to get sunburned at that altitude.