My first bridals...Shannon

S2K1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well this was an experience. I did these a few weeks ago and thought I'd get some C&C on them. Most of my pictures are of cars, so it was a new experience. I did these for free to gain some experience for a friend who was recently married, but never got bridal pictures. Her husband is a skateboarder, so he thought it'd be neat to take them at a skate park. On some of the close ups she had a really bad makeup line on her chin that I tried to work with, but I still can't get it to look right.
Feel free to edit these as long as you show what you did. Thanks!
-Trent

6h4hzba.jpg

63hpu2e.jpg

6exsp6r.jpg

67eu2rb.jpg

53gf22d.jpg

4p18m5j.jpg

4vdutdv.jpg

4ozx2xs.jpg

Wow.. these are great. I really like the one with her hitchhiking. Thanks for sharing. What camera did you use? :thumbup:

Love no.7 and no.8!!!! 5 and 6 are a bit too cool imho, but the shoot itself is great. I bet they LOVED them. Great job, keep posting.

Well the colors look a little bit off now I converted them to JPEG through Lightroom, but they certainly did love the pictures and I guess that's what matters, but I wanted to see what I could improve upon. I've done two more bridals since this, and I'll get around to posting those as well.
Normairiz-It was shot with a Canon 30D and the 28-135 IS USM lens and 50mm f/1.8 II lens.

Loved #4...great composition:thumbup:

Those pictures are absolutely amazing! Love 'em. Unique and different bridal shots are always a winner and when the composition, lighting and white balance are perfect you truly have a winner :)

amazing pictures. I love them. Really captured the quirks of their life in the shots. Seems they are both lucky to have found each other. Right on.

Thanks everyone. I'm glad these were my first bridals because they were a lot of fun to shoot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back