my first pciture post! - Motard Racing on the weekend.

elle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been meaning to post up for a while, but things happen. Anyway I was at the motard racing on the weekend, here are a couple of shots. Any comments appreciated - I'm only just starting out :)

The last one I thought was great, he'd just come off a jump was drifting round the corner sitting backwards doing the thumbs up at me.

_MG_5636.jpg

_MG_5732.jpg

_MG_5508.jpg

WHEELIE.jpg

_MG_5694.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

1,4 and def. 6 are my fav's. Great shots. I have great difficulty getting shots to look as clear is this during motorsports shoots. Very cool.

Thanks :) I'm alot better than I was when I first started! I sooned learned that autofocus is not my friend in that case.

Alot of the track days are at night, so I was stoked I finally got a chance to take photos in daylight! It makes things so much easier

the fi9rst one is a stunner of course :)

for some strange reason i also like # 6 !

#4 puts me off totally for the head being cut ;)

nice crisp colours

i like the whole set. number 2 is my fav. great shots!

Thanks for the comments guys :)

#4 puts me off totally for the head being cut ;)

yeah I thought that too, was why I put it up to see if it bothered anyone else

All very nice!! I wish I could find a race like that in my area. It is unfortunate that you clipped the tails on #2 ,and the tail & head on #4, as they are my favorites.

They are all very nice. You show a nice since of speed in them all. You also pan very well and your subjects are well composed and in splendid focus, well done,
Cosmo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back