My first photo post

Ghoste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I hope I did this right? Feel free to tell me how I can make bad photos good =). And remember that these pictures are from one of those crappy walmart scanners =\. It was kinda the only choice I had. Hope you think they are some what decent.

026_23.jpg

raul.jpg

015_12.jpg

Err.. I don't know what that means? Is this it?

011_8.jpg

Oh well, those links work I guess. Anyways, I'm just a 17 year old with dreams of being a photographer, and these last few rolls were actually some of the only photos I've been proud of myself for.

These are pretty cool. But they all seem like the contrast is off a bit. make darken it up a bit. The first I do like but I think Id like it more without the bench in the front but obviously that shot would be hard to take without it in the shot. The second is my fav. classic!! There are a few other skaters hangin in here. Welcome to TPF!! nice work....keep'em coming!

These scans are so bad :( They did actually loose some darkness to 'em. Which IMO make them look alot better. I'll touch 'em up as best as I can with the little PS skills I have.

i like the third one alot, and i like the fourth one as well but maybe next time try to use a faster shutter speed because i think the action skate pictures look great when the subject is in focus

great job on the third one, really like it:thumbup:

Yeah, I was rather disapointed finding out 350 wasn't fast enough =\ Oh well, it's something you don't know 'till it's done when you are shooting film. That 20D will be in my hands soon ;) The second one was just a joke and I'm suprised it turned out good I just pointed and clicked with the settings I had it left on. The 3rd one is out of 5 for a sequence shot but as I was clicking through 'em in order quickly I noticed the backgrounds don't line up. So is this from the shutter shaking it or is it the scan from walmart? I used a tripod and shutter cable so I'm kinda confused.

Most reactions

Back