My first photograph to be posted

chrism

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Let me remind you that I am a beginner / ammateur at this.

No work has been done in editiing this image.

It was taken at Terra Mitica in Benidorm, Spain.

PICT0358.JPG

What's to apologise for?
We've all been beginners at one time - and most here are amateurs. ;-)

A bit on the bright side - but it could be my monitor.

Hertz van Rental said:
What's to apologise for?
We've all been beginners at one time - and most here are amateurs. ;-)

A bit on the bright side - but it could be my monitor.

LOL, I didn't apologise... :?

nice composition, but it is a tad on the bright side.

I like the composition of the photo.

One thing I have found is bright sun and shaddows are most difficult to get just right. Being very much an amature myself, I say snap away, and enjoy it!

I didn't actually spend any time on this photo. I just thought it would be nice to get, and snapped it.

Thanks for the comments.

chrism said:
I didn't actually spend any time on this photo. I just thought it would be nice to get, and snapped it.

Thanks for the comments.

...and i agree with you in that you simply wanted to share and didn't ask for critique. if you had, i'm sure you would have placed it in the critique section. sometimes, we get mixed up on where we are and start commenting :? look forward to many more posts from you! :D

JonMikal said:
chrism said:

Thanks for the comments.

...and i agree with you in that you simply wanted to share and didn't ask for critique. if you had, i'm sure you would have placed it in the critique section. sometimes, we get mixed up on where we are and start commenting :? look forward to many more posts from you! :D

I was expecting some feedback on what you all thought of it anyway. :)

chrism said:
JonMikal said:
chrism said:

Thanks for the comments.

well, when your ready for brutal comments, post in critique. if you survive there you'll survive anywhere :wink:

JonMikal said:
chrism said:
JonMikal said:
chrism said:

Thanks for the comments.

well, when your ready for brutal comments, post in critique. if you survive there you'll survive anywhere :wink:

:twisted: :twisted: hehehe :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back