My first second attempt at artistic wildlife photomatographics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, this kid's just trying to stir the pot.

Google Adam Fuss sometime; see what comes up.

lol, hack tpf?? Really?
And I have hit too many animals in my truck to have this bother me. After all, I don't think the op killed it... just a photo op. im for all life!

because BJ may be harsh but he has very valid points, I've thanked him a fair few times just for the lolz sometimes.

ROFLMHO! Just how do one liner, bitter, snotty remarks translate into "because BJ may be harsh but he has very valid points" ROFLMHO!

because BJ may be harsh but he has very valid points, I've thanked him a fair few times just for the lolz sometimes.

ROFLMHO! Just how do one liner, bitter, snotty remarks translate into "because BJ may be harsh but he has very valid points" ROFLMHO!
Why are you so infatuated with me Sobo?:confused:

:popcorn:

When I first saw the road pizza, 2 days ago, I just knew this would turn into a great thread.

A snapshot of a dead animal aside from the fact that the subject is unpleasent there is nothing remarkable about this image. I would consider trying to get your shock and awe through use of lighting and composition and less on your subject itself.

I would consider trying to get your shock and awe through use of lighting and composition and less on your subject itself.

Says the guy with the scary, decapitated doll head for an avatar...

I would consider trying to get your shock and awe through use of lighting and composition and less on your subject itself.

Says the guy with the scary, decapitated doll head for an avatar...

Well played sir! however my head is a shout out to Detroit if you know where it's from your from the D

I actually stepped on it. It was total accidental art. I used this as the obituary photo, as it was the only known photo of this under foot running soul.

And its not a road, it's a concrete pad. Makes a huge difference in the meaning of the artistical merits of what was captured by the phone that has been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I'm not a fan of the angle of this picture at all because it doesn't show me anything you don't see in ordinary life. A human looking down at a lesser, squashed creature just isn't all that creative. A shot from floor level with a larger sense of space would have spoken much more.

gyro.gif
gyro.gif
gyro.gif
gyro.gif
gyro.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back