My first Whitebox

#2 is very nice. On your XTi, there is actually a button to change your WB setting. It's the bottom of the 4 button quadrant (says WB I think). Try changing it to Tungston, that should help.

Now... this is just a guess here... but maybe the fluorescent light WB???

(sorry... I had to.)

You should read your manual about white balances. It's very informative. I've read the xti manual several times to learn about my camera. Also, play around with bracketing white balance. It will help you learn about the color distribution.

Haha, I was actually waiting for that...:mrgreen:

I bought used and it didnt come with a manual so I've been reading it online when I get the chance. Also, as I was in a rush for Fight Club, it kinda slipped my mind...but thanks for the suggestion :greenpbl:

Thanks Breanna :D

Just added a new photo I took tonight. I'm really having fun with this lightbox :)

The last one you added is pretty nifty.

I need to build one of these...

Thanks, its one of my favorites.

I was kinda putting off making one for the first month I had my camera, I didnt really think I'd use it much, or I'd like what I got out of it. I was waayyyy wrong, I have so much fun using it and some of the photos I really like. I'd deffinitely make one to try out.

Thanks, but I've already DL'd the manual and have been reading it whenever I get the chance.

Most reactions

Back