MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My friend wanted a night picture of his Vette
i-PP9ZzcJ-L.jpg

Double nice (car and image).

Is that a real car? The photo has me thinking it’s a model of some sort. Maybe it’s just the light you have on it.. the body is giving me more of a “die-cast” vibe than the body of an actual corvette does.

I can’t put my finger on exactly why I feel this way.

Either way, beautiful photo and lighting, and a gorgeous car.

Is that a real car? The photo has me thinking it’s a model of some sort. Maybe it’s just the light you have on it.. the body is giving me more of a “die-cast” vibe than the body of an actual corvette does.

You win! Yup he is a model car collector. Light painted with a small LED flashlight.

You win! Yup he is a model car collector. Light painted with a small LED flashlight.

Must be a pretty high end model.. it fooled a bunch of photographers with trained eyes and almost got past me as well.

Must be a pretty high end model.. it fooled a bunch of photographers with trained eyes and almost got past me as well.

Not high end, This one was cheap ($5) to see how it looked because I'd never done this type of photography before.

I feel... hoodwinked, I tell you! Hoodwinked!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back