My Infamous Model

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My son Landon seems to be a great model for me! HAHA

Here is one I did today. I am so upset with myself, because I did not realize that my Polarizer filter was on my lens when I took a bunch of photos of him today. I was able to mess around with this one a bit to get the awful cloudiness off of the photo some.
I also added a soft focus to this first one. Let me know if any of them are print worthy or not??

1. Soft Focus
portrait1soft.jpg

2. Normal
portrait1.jpg

The soft focus picture is the one I like.... Print worthy is your choice..

I only print 1 or 2 pictures a year..

Steve

Great shot....i prefer the top one with soft focus, and like the B+W too. Hard to tell if it would print well, you've picked up a little bit of noise in the shot. Maybe the B+W would come out better if printed because any noise might add to the effect.:thumbup:

Sweet pose, sweet boy. I like the one(s) showing his big pink cheeks. Lovely shots.

When I retired my son in law took over my business... He was new to it and struggled with composition, when he finally seem to get it. It was with my grandson sleeping.

The best of the best is to have the picture evoke an emotion in the viewer these do. thank you

Thank you all! This was more of a spontanious shot, because it was not posed in any way. I am very pleased with the way it came out. I have another that I took a few hours later that I am about to post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back