BuS_RiDeR

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
mdlphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Model: LeeAnn Dussault
Setup: Canon 50D, Canon EFs 17-85mm IS USM lens, Single 400 watt-second mono-light (about half power)

LeeAnn_Dussault_+1024+-+IMG_5326.JPG

Hey Bus! I like it.. but I do think a bit more DOF was needed, the far eye looks OOF! The contrast between the highlights on her face / shadow on her back may be a bit extreme for some also. Also have some neck folds... need to get them to lift that head up.

^ what he said.

This is super duper nicely sharp.
My only comments are the placement in the center gives strange emphasis to the back and I think it's a bit on the cold side.

$LeeAnn_Dussault_-1024---IMG_5326-llll.jpg

^ what he said.

This is super duper nicely sharp.
My only comments are the placement in the center gives strange emphasis to the back and I think it's a bit on the cold side.
$LeeAnn_Dussault_-1024---IMG_5326-2222.jpg

One very small niggle, in addition to the points above (Points so good Lew had to make them twice! ;) ) I would suggest cloning out the little bit of hair protruding below her nose. At a quick glance it looks like she has rather excessively long nostril hair.

One very small niggle, in addition to the points above (Points so good Lew had to make them twice! ;) ) I would suggest cloning out the little bit of hair protruding below her nose. At a quick glance it looks like she has rather excessively long nostril hair.

I completely missed that until you pointed it out. Thanks...

I agree its a nice sharp image, but IMO this isn't a flattering angle for her features.

Most reactions

Back