My moon shot

Seven7109

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
041.jpg

I can't wait untill there is a full moon.

full moons make for photos that arent as good. When you have a full moon there arent shadows in the craters like in your photo above so you loose texture, i have a feeling i'd like this photo more than a full moon shot, good job though

Try taking both full moon and quarter moons and any other moon shots. You'd be surprised at what you can capture and the results. And when you do, don't forget to share with us.

We have a full moon coming up on the 30th :), I am going to a friends cottage tonight so I am going to try and take some more.

Nice one Seven. A good place to catch the full moon is at Rouge Beach. It comes up just to the right of the Nuclear Plant. Looks kinda cool there. I shot it last time, and the pics turned out kinda cool. I might dig them up and Pm them to you. :wink:

Very nice. I don't know much about moon shots but I like this one. Very cool.....

Chiller yeah if you dig them up I would love to see them, man I have not been to the Rouge for yrs ( does it still smell lol )

Thanks Scooter :)

Chiller yeah if you dig them up I would love to see them, man I have not been to the Rouge for yrs ( does it still smell lol )

Thanks Scooter :)

I will pm them to you...k? Yeah the Rouge smells like bad fish in some areas, but they have been working since last summer to fix her up. It is actually starting to look good, and I think they finally got rid of the gangs.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back