My Motorcycle Shots

Dieselboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, new here. Wanted to share some photos of my bike. Nikon D40 18-55 and 55-200mmVR nikkor lenses.

3844823966_c736d74989_b.jpg

4750180434_b89e05babe_b.jpg

3648806252_e342b321dc_b.jpg

Nice photos.
On the first one, you should be riding on it and take 2 shots. One with and one without you and do a similar effect.

thought so. Nicely done. The only thing that bugs me is the tree reflection in the top right.

Wow! That's the nicest bike I have ever seen!

The first one is great because it really shows the details and shape of the bike. The last one looks sweet in that urban environment but I think if you panned right and placed the bike on the left side of the frame , the picture would look even better.

Dieselboy will you explain to me how you took your first shot in this series? Step by step in detail? THANKS! It looks awesome!

I have a ZX10R and I would love to experiment with this lighting technique!

Dieselboy will you explain to me how you took your first shot in this series? Step by step in detail? THANKS! It looks awesome!

I have a ZX10R and I would love to experiment with this lighting technique!

Basically built a hood around my dewalt light and set the camera for an 8 sec exposure. Fired the light in bursts around the bike, then ran behind it and fired it at myself. You can kind of see it in my hands.

i think it looks bad ass. #3 would be my favorite if the nose of the bike was pointed towards the camera at a angle. i like the colors too, its dark and gives off that "this****ishot.com" haha

I would love to see number 3 cropped down so the bike is in the rule of thirds.. like Johnny L said..

Most reactions

New Topics

Back