My New and First Website

Rate my Website

• Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't really do anything for me!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Great pics but your website is not easy to navigate. I was looking at some pics and then I couldn't get back to your gallery so I gave up. Anyways, just something you might want to look into.

looks like you have some great pics - i took a look, i do however have a problem - it is way to slow and i came off it fairly quick because i got annoyed at load times and the fact that i have my own music playing thanks... you have a lot of space on there taken up with fancy graphics, music, loadscreens etc. That is fine if you are wanting something like that but you are trying to promote your photography not your web design skills. Personally i would have stuck to something a lot simpler that gives you your purpose, dont let the initial reason for building the website be put on the sidelines in favour of the site being "up to date" with all the new jazzy stuff. Someone browsing your site is looking at your photos... give them your photos quick and simple.

Just my two cents :)

inshaala said:
looks like you have some great pics - i took a look, i do however have a problem - it is way to slow and i came off it fairly quick because i got annoyed at load times and the fact that i have my own music playing thanks... you have a lot of space on there taken up with fancy graphics, music, loadscreens etc. That is fine if you are wanting something like that but you are trying to promote your photography not your web design skills. Personally i would have stuck to something a lot simpler that gives you your purpose, dont let the initial reason for building the website be put on the sidelines in favour of the site being "up to date" with all the new jazzy stuff. Someone browsing your site is looking at your photos... give them your photos quick and simple.

Just my two cents :)

Thanks

I'm with inshaala, I like a webpage to be pretty simple. I'm also not a fan of flash for photo galleries, in general. I used jalbum for mine, which generates straight html for those who don't want to install the latest version of flash player

very funny GLAMOUR pictures =)
hahaha, thats something like Madonna`s Vogue "Strike a Pose"
dont really like a photos that too peacockery, If you know what I mean

Good design,

You just gotta get out of the free hosting provided from godaddy, the advertisements at the top really ruin your work.

Heres the javascript to navigate back one page
Code:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=2]<a 		      href="javascript: history.go(-1)">Back</a>

Good luck
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Most reactions

Back