My new website!!!

remember not everyone has flash. ex ipads cell phones and most mobile devices.

i like it overall...there is a minute of loading...maybe take some photos out to reduce loading time and I have high speed internet, again not everyone had high speed. think of all the variables when designin ur site.

i like it though!

It looks pretty good.

The first time I opened the website it took 2min 8sec to load, but now it loads fairly fast, so not sure what happened there.

Your photography speaks for its self, you don't need all the wild stuff. It takes too long to load and seems a bit uncontrollable. Sorry, I guess i am more the static type.

Please take the music off. I hate websites with noises / music partly because when I'm on my computer I'm usually listening to something of my own and don't want to have to sort through website settings to turn off sounds.

Aside from that, the website isn't macbook friendly meaning that the website resolution doesn't match up or scale to my browser screen. This may or may not be a problem for you, its a cool website but I'm also one who likes to have ether categories of photos or something like that, not all the photos all at once. It's gets overwhelming, if you catch my drift.

All in all, it's a cool site but it can always be better ;).

That's really neat.

but you can forget about people looking at it on an iphone, or an ipad, and you can forget about any real rank on google.

I've seen someone with a super similar site before. Is that a template?

Most reactions

Back