MyaLover

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taking into consideration some of the tips and feedback, heres shoot #2
(I swear, i need a new model, im getting sick of looking at this one)
C&C as always

IMG_4303BWedit.jpg

I know this one has very harsh hands, but I still kinda liked it
IMG_4315BWeditsharp.jpg

IMG_4309editsharpBW.jpg

Im trying to get one torso shot I like for a series I want to do, Im my own worst critic so I need to put it out there so others to give me their thoughts. "Bare" with me while I go through my trial and error(s)!! I appreciate everyones C&C, help, support, the whole thing!!

I like the idea you have, but the flat lighting and strong falloff look like they were done with a scanner (especially the first one).

I like the second one the best because of the curves and lines. However, IMHO your hands appear to be 'gripping' too tightly making the veins and sinews stand out too much. Try a softer 'grip' or soften in PP.
As an aside, you'll have trouble finding a better model than yourself:thumbup:

Andy

I like the second and third one. The hand on the neck is very feminine.

I'm thinking a bronzing color would be a good effect. Just a thought.

I like it but not as much as the B/W. I still think you need to relax the hand so the tendons(?) don't show, but you are a very talented girl

Try running a soft layer and then adding sharpness to add detail like hair, and other parts.

You can also burn/dodge to get rid of "normal" skin marks. Lets face it, any beauty pictures are highly edited.

The soft layer will smooth the skin (and hands) and maybe help go after what you are looking for?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back