My son helping advertise . . .

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well he didn't know that I had a sinister plot to use him as a model for my "mock" ad's but I think he was growing suspisious when he watched me edit them in PS :lmao: Decided to break from my traditional B+W style and go for a little more high key in the first one.

bs-photo-8x10.jpg

bs-photo-8x10-duo.jpg

The second one is awesome....Babies are the best to photgraph, you did a great job and he's just perfect...

Love that first one, his eyes stand out so much and I think it works well!

I am in love with your son........... he is beautiful, what amazing eyes and what a great job you have done
Pam

aaaww thats just cute (darn you just made me use the word cute)
Really like the first one, he looks wise there......except for the fingers in the mouth part :)

i really like the first one, i am a huge fan of selective coloring.. so maybe you could try placing some color into his eyes, i think that would make the "ad" that much more powerful

My congratulations, in the first place, by the precious baby. Secondly, by the photos, so pleasant and sweet. Greetings.

Mis felicitaciones, en primer lugar, por el bebé precioso. En segundo lugar, por las fotos, tan agradables y dulces. Saludos.

Thanks for the wonderful words everyone! I just don't even know what else to say :oops:

I'll have to post some more soon I guess ;)

how do you achieve such high key effect with no background, did you shoot on a white background. I would love ot know how to do that sorta thing.. I have Photoshop 7 + CS

That first pic is absolutely gorgeous.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back