My Special Findings

Nice one verb, I like em. theres nothing better than finding a waterfall or something very few people, or maybe no one has seen before. good job

Darling ... they are fantastic! I'd have taken off my shoes and let the water play over my feet!

(country girl till I die!)

Great shots Verb. Really really like the second pic.

another nice set, is this close to where you live? if it is, i'm jealous... :thumbup:

JTHphoto said:
another nice set, is this close to where you live? if it is, i'm jealous... :thumbup:

It's a five minute walk from my house, then a 45 minute hike. =)

more awsome shots, i really like them, looks like a really cool waterfall

Thanks =)

I found a fun little trick with those waterfall shots... it messes with the colors a bit but gives it a really fun feel, I think.

It does mess with the colours, all right. Looks like these use selective colouring for their effect - do they? Or what else is your trick?

And I think your feet would have fallen off deep-frozen in a short while, wouldn't they, if you had done like anicole is suggesting (being forever the country girl :D), hm!?

I used Wally's BW conversion, and then I set the Black and White gradient layer to Darken. Then I made a copy of the original picture layer, and upped the contrast so that the green really shines through. So it's not quite desaturated, but almost...except for the greens, which are vibrant. I think it gives it more of a jungley feel. =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back