tpf_1_9413.jpg

tpf_1_9427.jpg

tpf_1_9434.jpg

tpf_1_9454.jpg

tpf_1_9502.jpg

tpf_1_9509.jpg

Later,

Eric

Wow, that's some fantastic stuff you got there! I'm so envious of both your skills and your camera! :greenpbl:

Bee-youtiful!

The second is my absolute favourite of these, although your flying geese photos can hardly be topped ... well, they squabble on the highest step of the scoring ladder with those by your brother-in-law, but otherwise...?

hmmmmmmmmm no heron eh?? you call us to the challange and we see Geese??

Ok, I hope Chiller has a shot!

Awesome shot of the redwinded blackbird though, and the rest are you usual incredible stuff.

Raymond... HOURS?
It will take you HOURS to upload your photos?
Man, it is 11 p.m. where I am... if I would have to wait for HOURS, I must go and sleep through the night first... and wait till tomorrow until I can come and look at them!
No nice group picture that would not require any editing????

Actually, yes, that is where they belong.
Will do, hang on.

oh gosh... did you allmanaged to capture the tongue of this duck?? or whatever it is?? :D:D:D:D hehehe
Eric I love you :) for those pictures :D

all great shots airic,u really take good pictures!! i like the 2nd shot. ,I really had fun today,it was so nice to see u guys in person. hope to see u again soon! ;)

rays still busy editing his pictures, they might be up an hour or so,

sweet_daisy said:
all great shots airic,u really take good pictures!! i like the 2nd shot. ,I really had fun today,it was so nice to see u guys in person. hope to see u again soon! ;)

rays still busy editing his pictures, they might be up an hour or so,

Beautifil shots, Airic! The duck shot is very unusual, you caught him stretching that neck out.

Thanks for the update, Daisy - we'll be checking back in! Wish we could have joined you guys - looks so beautiful there. :)

I really like seeing everyone's different takes on the same outing - interesting!

I have to say, I was anticipating the results of your meet up, and I am in no way dissapointed. (In fairness I would be very suprised to be dissapointed by your pics AIRIC)

If I was to say anythign in a critique way it would be simply that it is unfortunate about the wing in the right of pic 3. But all in all thats REALLY minor. Incredible series AIRIC, looks like you guys had a great time.

Holy cow!!! Absolutely stunning work, Eric! The first & the last are my favourites. Also great movement shots, I'm blown away once again :hail:! And that bird with the tongue sticking out is just too funny, looks like he's choking on something (I hope it wasn't the case) :lmao: .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back