my uncle is cool

IanRB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so i just got my first dslr today. a nikon d50 with a nikon 35-80mm lense. and literaly like 30 mins before that was delivered my uncle fed ex'ed adobe creative suite 3 to me. Unfortunately i have never worked with something this complicated before so i guess i better start reading how too.

Congratulations and happy testing, trying and learning!
To be having a "cool uncle".........................................................!
Does he also "just so" send the Speedlite 580EX to GERMANY??? Maybe???

Should I accidentally drop into Germany unannounced Corinna, I'll let you borrow mine (or the 430EX). Out of curiosity, how far is Frankfurt from this big meet up next year?

Sorry Ian, I just realised I hijacked your thread. Congrats on the new gear. Can you tell your uncle I'd also appreciate a copy of CS3, delivery to Riyadh if you'd be so kind. ;)

By train about 4 hours. Rough guess. Thread further successfully hijacked :oops: ....

haha ya sure ill see if he has extras laying around for you guys. The only thing that sucks is that its for mac only and the only mac i have in the house is one that im borrowing from someone for the summer. after the summer i have to give it up. oh well i get to use it for a little bit still.

I got a Mac, so we are all good on this end!! ;)

Congrats on the new equipment! Can't wait to see some new shots from it!

I have a Mac too so if you feel the need after you no longer have a Mac to work on you can just mail that CS3 right on over here! :wink:

Congrats on the cool gift though.

P.S. Pick up a Mac Mini cheap (just over $500 or even less on eBay) and open it up and stick some extra RAM and a bigger HDD and you will have a Photoshop machine!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back