My Very First Benjamin Kanarek Blog

Ooh La La... Love the blog.

Loved

The Ad Agency & Photographer Dynamic

Interesting read...

Last edited:
I just took a look at your blog and all I can say is WOW. I can only hope that all the young people here on TFP take a look at your blog and actually read it to understand the years of experience and work that make a photographer such as yourself. Buying a camera and snapping a few pics doesn't quite cut it. I hadn't realized before that there were photographers of your caliber on these forms. Quite a humbling realization.

I just took a look at your blog and all I can say is WOW. I can only hope that all the young people here on TFP take a look at your blog and actually read it to understand the years of experience and work that make a photographer such as yourself. Buying a camera and snapping a few pics doesn't quite cut it. I hadn't realized before that there were photographers of your caliber on these forms. Quite a humbling realization.

Thanks for your very kind words. It is always appreciated!

Eh? ;-)

Benji?

I think you are answering them all in your blog. Keep it up hun.

I think you are answering them all in your blog. Keep it up hun.

I love being called "Hun". I haven't heard that for a long time. Guess that's what happens when living in Paris. Should consider New York again. ;)

"Best Pick Up Line I Never Used" joke ..... Yeah you're a New Yorker for life.:lmao:

"Best Pick Up Line I Never Used" joke ..... Yeah you're a New Yorker for life.:lmao:

I love New York. I lived at 354 East 58th Street for a while. I really miss it a lot. Oh well c'est la vie. The terrace of my apartment face the back of Ford Agency. It was very convenient.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back