My Very First Nikon D70's Photos !!

Wirral Bagpuss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went out today with my brand new Nikon D70 and i took my first ever photos!! Hope you enjoy them !! :wink:

Rose2.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

I still have oodles to learn but it will be a fun ride !!! :mrgreen: Just getting to know my new camera for now !!! :thumbup:

Great photos and it must be so much fun!
I'm so jealous of you! I might be getting a D70 duty free in a few weeks. Woo hoo! Fingers crossed.

nice shots, Its a great camera, and fun to learn.. had mine 7 months now, and I still study the manual!! Good luck, and when you have the scratch, pick up the 70-300 ,, great investment! I am looking at a 60 mm macro now. did you get the d70s?

I bet its real sweet!

Raymond J Barlow said:
nice shots, Its a great camera, and fun to learn.. had mine 7 months now, and I still study the manual!! Good luck, and when you have the scratch, pick up the 70-300 ,, great investment! I am looking at a 60 mm macro now. did you get the d70s?

I bet its real sweet!

Hmm well i will have to save up. Just looking at the prices in Jessops at the moment !!! Lots of overtime needed i think !! I opted for the D70 in the end and just upgraded the firmware to match that of a D70s !!! So it is a D70s in all but name!! Woo Hoo !! :lol:

They're terrible - you should have bought a Canon!!

Only joking :D the detail on the rose leaf is amazing! I quite fancy a D70 to play with, but I think my bank manager would have a fit if I did.

Good work!

well I'm still amazed by the quality of Nikon's d70 pictures... :) so clean...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back