Nature "Abstracts"

deveel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

being back from vacation I'm slowly starting go through my photos that I've taken. You might expect a few in the near future. I found these two interesting, and also to note that nature sometimes has a sense for "abstractness".

distel.jpg

gelbgruen.jpg

Hey, LaFoto, you surely like the color in the right part of the image, don't you? :D

:D, now what on earth could make you think so, I wonder??? :scratch: :lol:

I do! Of course, I do.
And I like your "eye" for the patterns in nature and the "abstractness" of some frames that you can get if only you look closely and carefully. The thistle plant with flower and withered flower is also nice!

Help me on. Please tell me again. Where havee you been? Looks kind of mediterranean to me. You sure told us before, but my memory.... oh, my memory!!! :shock: :confused:

nice shots! a bit more of sharpness/contrast in the first would really make it pop .. i like the variation in color in this shot... the exposure in the second is wonderful...
thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

LaFoto, I have just remembered that you had a certain sympathy for a certain color :D

I've been to Gozo, which is the second largest island of Malta in the Mediterranian. I haven't told you before so nothing wrong with your memory. I will post a few more pics in the next days - when I find the time to edit them. Two persons with three cameras on holiday, you can imagine that there is a HUGE load of images on my harddrive now ...

Mansi, thanks for the nice comment. I will have a look at the first one again and see how I can improve it ...

Ah, Malta... where's MadMalteaser, by the way. She must love all the Malta photos that there are to come! Photos from home must fascinate her.
And will fascinate me. (Though it is not home).
I'm not even THINKING to say something like "hurry up", but... well... erm ... OK, 'nuff said. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back