Nature within city

pabloec20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Critique will be grately appretiated!

n504515713_4274380_1486.jpg

Pablo just my opinion the shot looks either blurry from camera shake, or out of focus. I am certainly a newb though so your mileage may vary. The composition looks pretty cool though, along with the title.

I'm not sure what the cause is, like the person who replied before me, but to me it looks identical to what my vision is like for the first 10 minutes after you get up. You keep rubbing your eyes but it doesn't clear up for a while....

It almost appears to me as if the lens may have been partly fogged by condensation of something since the softness is more extreme on the edges. There's no EXIF data with this image; what were your settings?

It does seem to be a little blurry. I'm not a big fan of the composition. The diagonal line of the mountain introduces the concept of movement to the photo, but nothing is moving, so it feels like a dissonance between what I expect and what I see. It's not a Wow! shot, but they can't all be.

it's not sharp enough and i think i can see the reflection of a window on the left side.

Keep practicing and posting.

did you try and take it through a window? if so thats why we all think we are looking out of a fishbowl at the world

Most reactions

New Topics

Back