naw-lins

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was in New Orleans on business in July. I'm just now getting around to going through the 1,000+ pics I took. Here's the first two in what I hope will be a bunch...only time will tell if I caught any good ones.

I like the first one, but I'm not so sure about the second...I like the idea, but I'm not sure it worked.

1. a patron
20080826202153_dsc_9581.jpg

2. a parishioner
20080826202607_dsc_9140.jpg

#1 has great atmosphere. #2 doesn't do much for me.

Beautiful shot of St. Luis Cathedral

Love that first one. Looks great in b/w and has tons of mood. (Are those real gaslights?)

I agree. Shot 1 is full of mojo. Good work.

I hope for your sake you stopped off and tried some beignets. New Orleans hasn't really been the same since Katrina, but that's part of what makes it fun to photograph.

I agree. Shot 1 is full of mojo. Good work.

I hope for your sake you stopped off and tried some beignets. New Orleans hasn't really been the same since Katrina, but that's part of what makes it fun to photograph.

Yeahhh the one thing I did wrong on my recent trip to New Orleans was avoid the line at Cafe du Monde and settling with beignets elsewhere. Also, the Camellia Grill was worth the long wait.

Nice pictures - I like them both, really. The first one is simply great. The second one would be better wider.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back