rwilliams

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The available options that I've found are:

rachellewilliamsphoto.com
rachellewilliamsphotography.com

I wanted rachellewilliams.com but it's not available and I can't think of any others.

By sheer coincidence, I just purchased and have for sale those exact same domain names for the bargain price of $1000! :p

Personally I would aim for something shorter that is easier for your clients to remember.

Haha, I checked and rachellewilliams.com is literally for sale for $995, website not included.

Yes. But I hate it. :)

Almost everyone here says to not get a dot.photography domain................... so I did! Haven't decided what I'll do with it, but it's there and I'm happy. Don't know why, but I am!! :boogie:

HollandHouse.Photography

Pulled up good old Notepad and made a page. Good lord I had forgotten my html lol!!

Ehh, I guess because my business name is "Rachelle Williams Photography" I'd really like to stick closely to that.

I asked a few friends and family and they like rachellewilliamsphotography.com but I'm afraid it's too long. Especially when it becomes an e-mail. [email protected] just looks really long to me.

See, we do need a "unnecessarily snarky" button.

Love it! You don't happen to offer mentoring, do you? You seem to really have a knack for helping out new photographers.

What about "Cheapweds.com"

Most reactions

Back