Need help with survey for photographers

The survey seems to be relevant only to those photographers who are being paid, or want to be paid, for their photographic work.

I'm not at all sure why this belongs in the "Beginners" section of the forum.

Once I got half-way through, the choices really didn't apply to me.

Some of the questions are limited in the available responses - it won't provide an accurate picture (sorry) of me.

I couldn't answer the first question correctly.

I think what they really want is your email address.

I agree with Snowbear. The options are too limiting to get an accurate assessment.

Wasn't this locked yesterday?? Or is there more than one thread started? I don't look at a link if it's someone's first (or second) post.

Wasn't this locked yesterday?? Or is there more than one thread started? I don't look at a link if it's someone's first (or second) post.
It was cross posted so the duplicate was locked (I saw both listed consecutively)

Oh. lol I wondered, sometimes these things get locked when they're suspected to be spammy. But I don't 'know' this person, I'd more likely do a survey from a site member.

I agree with the general consensus here... if this is a serious survey, it seems to have been assembled with some assumptions about who is taking the survey and if you don't fit those assumptions the survey just does not work. I skimmed through a few questions and quickly gave up.

I suspect even those who did NOT give up were forced in to choosing from among a list of responses in which none of the choices accurately apply -- so if this is a serious survey, the survey is going to produce flawed results.

Agreed, the best survey's do not lock the participants into a selected set of answers.

Taking the survey is optional too.

They hope most people will enter their email address, because the survey is lame.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back