Need PP help to remove reflection in image

suki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wasn't sure if this was the correct area to post, if not please advise and I'll repost.

I did an Boudoir shoot for a friend of mine and was so nervous that I didn't even realize that there was a reflection in the fireplace glass. We were limited with light and equipment so the small front room was the only area to shoot in, which was over crowded with furniture and I obviously failed to push the couch out far enough.

I wanted to know if there was a way to edit the reflection of the blanket out. I've tried in CS4 to just select the whole pain and then fill it in with black at 40% opacity, but it still shows. Any ideas?

And I'm only posting the area that needs PP, she asked to not post anything publicly that shows her in the pics. Thanks for understanding and helping.

Kristina

before:
Angela-4-1.jpg

after:
Angela-4b-1.jpg

niiiiiice

My MS Paint is way faster than CS4.

But, if the OP is willing, she can send me the original picture and I can do a professional job on it. I'm bored. For the time being, so act quick OP.

lol burnsws6 are you just trying to see what else is going on in the boudoir???

lol burnsws6 are you just trying to see what else is going on in the boudoir???

absolutely. I sense some goodies. lol....wait....what? no, god no.

LMAO!!! omg that's awesome! But I truly truly cannot send off the original, long time friend and she won't even let me use it for my portfolio.

I thought about doing something like that, but the last time I tried doing something like that I bombed badly, lol!

Even when it's blacked out it looks like crap, i think it's just too much black against the white wall and pulls the viewer away from her to the black hole instead of her.

Most reactions

Back