Need some great images....

dianagranados

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone,

Hello my name is Diana Granados and I am writing you from Guaymas, Sonora, Mexico. I am interested in getting a quote from you on some photos I need to finish an assignment I have pending. I need approximately 10 images with the pixel dimension of the attached images. The quality and panoramic feeling is also a request. These images will be used in a website catering to Mexican nationals wishing to purchase a home in the United States. I am concentrating on the Arizona area but the concept could also include other areas not necesarily Arizona. The idea I have is for the images to include scenes relating to either a Real Estate transaction, a home with a Desert setting with maybe new "latin" Mexican looking buyers and or concepts that represent the comforts of purchasing a home in the US. This could include for example, maybe a family at a ballgame or even a family swimming in a pool. This website will cater to Corporate Business individuals that the buying power so many of them are already familiar with life in America and do not necesarrily want to live in the US but could find enough reason to see the feasibility of being now that prices and deals are to be found.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

For example, the idea of a family buying more often at the Foothills Mall, Tucson Mall, or any attraction that can give these businessmen the reason to buy. I will use these images as headers on top of the webpages and simply want to instill these sentiments. Another idea could be some latin looking kids at High School, or going to University since sending their kids to school in the U.S. is a atractive option that many parents follow. Buying a home in the U.S. affords many security benefits when "unrest" is so called felt so an image of family security watching TV in a living room could also do the trick. The ideas are endless really. Maybe a multi-racial image of a latin exchanging conversation with a black and white at school or the local grocery store could also work.

Since my mind is still rolling I also that the concept of property appreciation is a good one too. An image that can reflect this would also work really well. I can come up with more concepts and welcome to hear from you with suggestions. Could you please give me a price on what these images would cost? I am not necesarily needing new images shot. These could be made up of photo retouching and whatever you have access to. I do not feel that it is necessary if have a way of providing what I need. I do however need the same or better qualty and concept soft delivery style usable at the same web specs that the supplied images are at.

Hope this is enough information.

I can be reached at US Line 520-829-1639 or at homesbydiana {at} gmail.com

Cordially,
--
Diana G. Granados Tordecillas

Most reactions

New Topics

Back