Need some help

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
How would I go about taking the fences out of these pictures??? I have a Photoshop 5.5 CD that someone gave me (think it's foreign) but don't know how to use it. I don't care if someone wants to take on the task of doing it themselves, but I would really like to know how to try it myself. Here are the two pics I'd like to edit:

horsesedit.JPG

horseedit.JPG

this is a quicky but get familiar with the clone tool:

13245633-L.jpg

JonMikal, thanks!!! Looks great (now how'd you do it so well)? I'm slowly trying to learn photoshop... I attempted it on the other pic, figuring it would be easier...but you can tell big time...or so it seems to me. What am I doing wrong??? Vonnagy, thanks for the link, they've helped me a lot. Now it's just trying to learn it :wink:

editclone.jpg

mine isn't that good as i quickly wanted you to see what you could get with a bit of patience. actually, it's all about stroke. i found instead of dragging, dabbing works better using various areas to mix it up a bit. look at the tutorial and keep practicing.

btw, you did a very nice job. most people would never guess it was PS'd. :thumbsup:

JonMikal said:
mine isn't that good as i quickly wanted you to see what you could get with a bit of patience. actually, it's all about stroke. i found instead of dragging, dabbing works better using various areas to mix it up a bit. look at the tutorial and keep practicing.

btw, you did a very nice job. most people would never guess it was PS'd. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the help!!! Will definitely practice on it!!!

Alright, just had to post this! I took on the task of editing the other horse pic, and ended up with this. Not to bad for just my second try (the first being the other pic). Again thanks everyone for the help!!! Oh and what do you all actually think of them??? Decent, or just another horse pic???

gpahorses.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back