Need someone who is an expert in camera models, to identify a camera.

Zosimus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I wish to understand what particular camera this is. If you have an idea, I'd like to hear it!
camera model.jpg

It is a DSLR, not sure why you would need to know the exact brand or model. Looks like it is set up on a pole mount and to fire remotely.

It seems to have a flip-out rear LCD screen, like the Nikon D5200 series bodies, but the lens has a silver band on it, so that makes me think it's a small Canon d-slr. As to the pole...it looks like a Manfrotto brand AutoPole, at least by the large diameter of it, and the camera appears to be mounted using a small tripod head attached to a Manfrotto Super Clamp. Looks like it has an inexpensive, made in China remote trigger slid in to the hotshoe.

[QUOTE="Derrel, post: 3511490, member: 44194"he lens has a silver band on it, so that makes me think it's a small Canon d-slr. \.[/QUOTE]

actually I believe Canon lens have a red ring or are white

Uhhh...Canon Professional Network - Coloured Rings

A number of Canon EF-S lenses have a silver ring...the lens on that camera looks like a zoom. The Canon 17-55 and 10-22 EF-S, for example, have a nifty silver ring on them...the broader silver ring is where the focal length marking are placed...TS560x560 This broader ring is what I think I'm seeing in these teeny-tiny, low-rez pics.

Whenever someone comes in, brand new, asking with their first post to do something like this, I always feel like we're somehow aiding a crime-in-progress. I don't know what that crime would be, but it feels dirty.

It's a DSLR. Whatever task it's being set up to do as represented in those microscopic images (posted sans permission), any brand will have a model capable of doing it.

Most reactions

Back