Need to photograph in a sauna - help!

it would condense inside the bag...

Condensation occurs when warm moist air meets a colder surface. If you put the camera in the bag in drier colder conditions than the sauna (which should be just about anywhere outside the sauna) and then take it in you will not get condensation inside the bag. You may well get condensation on the lens port, at least until it reaches ambient temperature in the sauna, but that can be wiped off. The air in the sauna never gets to the camera so moisture from it cannot condense on the camera. The camera will become warmer inside the sauna than it was when you put it in the bag so any moisture inside the bag will not condense on the camera.

Create yourself an account at one of the many free photos hosts in the internet (such as www.fastpictures.com for example). It is fee and easy!

And then link the photos from there by using their IMG-code (already on offer underneath the photo), i.e. that one URL which is already wrapped into the -brackets. Copy that code and paste it into the reply box and voilà, your photo will show.

You can create an account with TPF if you become a subscriber. That is another possibility.

Hi there

OK, here are the pics http://www.helenmaybanks.com/wphotos.aspx?folder=chariots
It is for a safe-sex campaign. It is supposed to be a bit silly and naff. The guy with the culender on his head is supposed to have an HIV detector (so the point being, no one has an hiv detector, you can't tell you has HIV.)
Helen

I think No 3 is great - he looks like The Invisible Gym Fairy, there to inspire and protect!

Hello

Haha, Thanks! No, it was a funny shoot really, it was in a sauna that had been switched off so the condensation issues never happened. But the people I was with were a little vague (anyone else find that? People who have quite a fixed idea in their head what concept they want, but not great at relaying it. So you end up listening to them, uncertain whether to take over). I wasn't that pleased with my composition, but not sure how I could have made it better. I don't know, it was OK I guess, my favourite are the ones in the sauna and the shower. Hehehe, I suspect I won't be doing shots like that very often though!

Most reactions

Back