Neighbour's cat

Lyanna

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hmmm took this pic the other day. I highly like the colors and the way he's blended into the background. What would you guys have done to improve this pic....or is it ok the way it is?

joop1.sized.jpg

Exposure time: 0.0010 s (1/1000)
Aperture: f/4.0

I really like it Lyanna and I wouldn't change anything. This cat is too cute to change :)

I like the shot a lot. The only (and I admit I am completely over the top about this in my own work - it's my little obsession!) thing that I see is a loss of details in the cat's left eye (on the right hand side of the photo. I always try to have the eyes stand out a bit, esp with animals because they are so expressive. I really like the photo and colors.

This is a cute picture of the cat, but there are a few things to experiment with. I believe this photo could be more dramatic and begin to tell a story if things were so stiff.

Taking a low angle looking at the cat's stare could begin to tell a story, or perhaps backing away slightly to create a distant effect on the fence could too. Play around... you may like what you see better.

yup, I wanted to have the shot show what he was staring at, or maybe shooting him right in the face so to speak, but I couldn't really. He was high up on the fence and I was balancing on the arms of a garden chair to even get level with him *g*

Darn cats, they always sit in spots you don't want them to :D

Most reactions

Back