Never Forgotten

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
IMG_3699aa.jpg

Taken last year at Elmwood cemetery in Memphis. First edit on a new computer and new Photoshop :D

Well, you know I love flags ... and I so dig the cemetary shots ... so you get two thumbs up on this one, Cannuck!

Beautiful colors.

that's amazing! very nice shot! the color and dof are excellent! :thumbup::thumbup:

sweet...new comp.....latest ps....your all set now, to dig out all those old ones and get editing......... and this is a real nice one, like everyones said, great colour and tone. Great job :thumbup:

........just dont forget to still go out and take pictures too! :lmao:

wow...chiller, the color is magnificient...

and the flag thing just gives me chills....( fitting from a chiller person...)

thanks for the lift... your stuff is amazing...i am planning to go to elmwood sometime in april..... maybe i can take a few shots like this....thanks for the ideas......

Zowee! You know...it looks like the flag is "crisp" Lit its meant to be in that position forver! Ony thing that slightly distracts me is that little white spot to the right...other than that I love it!

Thanks everyone for your awesome comments.
Archangel...yes..this thing will take some getting used to. The screen is way different then the ol clunker I got at home. Cant wait to get some new shots too. The ones I took last weekend are old already and I never even posted anything.

Aprilraven.. hmm...april in april? Ya gotta let me know, when you might be around, cause I might be heading south at the end of april. We can do a meet someplace. We usually hang out near Beale street area.

Shellysnapz...thanks for pointing out the white spot. I was so excited to get my first edit, I missed it. Im gonna zapp it oot:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back