New A88 and A99mkii

BGeise

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I hear rumors that song is going to be releasing their new A88 and A99mkii at photo kina this week! Anyone else heard anything about these bodies? So far I hear the A99 will have a 36mp sensor and super fast AF. The A88 is supposed to be an entry level FF but no specs yet. I am sure Conrad and Steve know all about it already[emoji6]

Anyone have more to add?

Heh, nope I haven't heard anything.

Dang well maybe Steve will chime in

I hear rumors that song is going to be releasing their new A88 and A99mkii at photo kina this week! Anyone else heard anything about these bodies? So far I hear the A99 will have a 36mp sensor and super fast AF. The A88 is supposed to be an entry level FF but no specs yet. I am sure Conrad and Steve know all about it already[emoji6]

This is the best I could find on the topic. The 2 new cameras may just be a serious game changer for Sony. .... eg. 4 gig buffer, 480 focus point?.... thats crazy. They are mentioning an A79/A88. Seriously looking forward to seeing what actually comes out. The A88 potential may give me a real reason to go full frame......

This is the best I could find on the topic. The 2 new cameras may just be a serious game changer for Sony. .... eg. 4 gig buffer, 480 focus point?.... thats crazy. They are mentioning an A79/A88. Seriously looking forward to seeing what actually comes out. The A88 potential may give me a real reason to go full frame......

Yeah turns out sony didn't release them at photokina. I am interested to find out when they will come out

Most reactions

New Topics

Back