New book fpr preparing for exhibition and sale of fine art photos

Discussion in 'Personal and Professional Photography Websites' started by EZRyder, Apr 16, 2009.

1. EZRyder

EZRyder TPF Noob!

Feb 11, 2009
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi. My name is Eric Zachary Ryder and I am an alchoholic. Oops - wrong forum. :lol:

Seriously, I am a fine art photographer with a permanent, (I hope), presence in a well regarded brick and mortar gallery in Napa Valley, as well as a professional online gallery, ( I have written a book called The Big Picture: Taking Your Photography to the Next Level. A practical guide to preparing your work for exhibition and sale. I have gotten great reviews for the book, and humbly believe it will be a valuable asset to anyone looking to break into the fine art photography selling world. I spent many thousands of dollars getting started, and made many mistakes which could have been avoided if I had the info in my book, saving me an enormous amount of moey in the process. It's a straightforward guide to matting, mounting, framing, and marketing your work. Check it out! Framing, Mounting, and Matting Guide for Exhibitions