New Car

::trainwreck::

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cash for clunkers. Not mine, my mom's ;) but still. She was washing it today, so I took a few pictures, here's one of them. As always, C&C welcome.

33mv9yo.jpg

ya know...i hate civics and all that they represent, but that is a very nice shot. i especially love that when you look at the bumper you can see the water drying. :)

HDR? the rear bumper is very cool with that drying water. just a little bit less dof to get trees more out of focus ;)

That blue bucket makes the shot.... Not.....

Normally I'd completely agree that the bucket ruins the picture but since the car is dripping wet still I think it doesn't ruin it too much. Although the fact that its blue and draws the eye some does. Still a neat shot though..especially since it was just in a driveway

Yeah, it's HDR, and I already tried to blur out the trees somewhat, but couldn't get it enough. And I could crop out the bucket or just clone it out, but just left it in for a good measure, like dry 3210 said. Well, maybe I can't take it out, since it reflects in the car :er: but it's good advice for next time.

A very cool shot. Just ditch the bucket next time. ;)

HDR you say? I still think there may be some areas of the photo that were lost to the darkside (rear side, exhaust area, etc)....

I like the shot, but at the same time there are SO many thinks reflecting their colors on the paint of the car, it kind of detracts from the car itself. I spend my time looking at it, trying to see what I can find in the reflections.

An experiment might be to select the car, then Ctrl U for your saturation tool Then select the green of the tree on the car and take it away. You can do the same for the bucket.

Any tips or references for taking pictures of cars, so I can prevent these harsh reflections before post processing?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back