TJ K

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4113246641_d0c95ea704_b.jpg

Let me know what you think. Thank you.
TJ

Nice dog. Photographicaly speaking, I would crop out the sky, right down close to the dogs head. Then lighten up the pooch's face, a lot. I think these two things would make the pic much better.

Thanks. Ya this was more of a in the moment snap last evening. No editing or anything from the camera to flickr. Had to shoot at iso 800.

Dogs aren't easy. First off they always need to be wiped down in the face due to some slobber/saliva or discharge from the eyes.

It would have been great to bounce back some light on to the side facing the camera or using a fill flash.

What was that, Topaz Vibrance?

TJ, on your edit I would select under his chin and desaturate the green a bit :thumbup:

Cool, what did you use to edit it?
tj

Probably this, and one of the presets...
Topaz Adjust - Redefining Creative Exposure

Plato- You should give this a try Nik Software, Inc. | Viveza
It works well in conjunction with Topaz.

Thanks but I'm still learning all the other software that I recently purchased. I'm now the proud owner of Lightroom-2, PSE-8 and the full Topaz bundle. I'll go back and give it a shot in a few months.

How do you think elements compares to cs4?
tj

Probably this, and one of the presets...
Topaz Adjust - Redefining Creative Exposure

Plato- You should give this a try Nik Software, Inc. | Viveza
It works well in conjunction with Topaz.

Thanks but I'm still learning all the other software that I recently purchased. I'm now the proud owner of Lightroom-2, PSE-8 and the full Topaz bundle. I'll go back and give it a shot in a few months.

How do you think elements compares to cs4?
tj

I like to describe it as 90% of the power at 10% of the price. Obviously, a lot has to do with what you want out of the package and PSE has pretty much everything that I want at the present time.

I think I am going to upgrade from PSE6 to PSE8 here shortly.
PSE with the plug ins is more then enough for me and has plenty of powerful tools.

Can you layer images like how you see in skate/snowboarding magazines when they do a trick w/ multiple frames and can you cut out objects and things of that nature? thanks
tj

Most reactions

New Topics

Back