wh1ppet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know the rider is out-of-focus.

nohander.jpg

Tower4.jpg

The second looks flat to me. Moving in closer to the tower and shooting at a wider angle (instead of 55mm) would exaggerate its size compared to the trees in the background and make it stand-out more.

What kind of PP work are you doing to these? The PP work in the 2nd shot looks really strange.

What kind of PP work are you doing to these? The PP work in the 2nd shot looks really strange.

Photoshop CS2

Photoshop CS2
That's the photo editing program...I'm asking what did you do to the photos to make them look that way...how did you edit them? The second one almost looks like a HDR photo.

That's the photo editing program...I'm asking what did you do to the photos to make them look that way...how did you edit them? The second one almost looks like a HDR photo.

Oh, my mistake. I just adjusted saturation, contrast, "curve" setting for green, shadow/highlight, and I adjusted colors on the water and the tower separately from everything else. Simply put - overdone?

This is as close as I could get to the tower b/c of the creek, and the image is already cropped more than 50%.

Any comments on pic1 ?

I just adjusted saturation, contrast, "curve" setting for green, shadow/highlight, and I adjusted colors on the water and the tower separately from everything else. Simply put - overdone?

Just a smidge.

Any comments on pic1 ?

You need to get the flash off camera. Everything that's lit up looks washed out.

Most reactions

Back