New look

Designer

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So we have a new look to get used to.

So far...I like it!
The only thing I have found that I don't like is the round avatars.

***Edit - Which has since been changed to rounded CORNERS....which is better.

Last edited:
okay, well it seems more artsy..... seems a lot of white though i wonder of the composition and negative space.

More and more unused white space, smaller and smaller type (could be the same size, I don't know, but I'm finding things like signatures much harder for these old eyes to read now). Starting to feel like joining Derrel in…oh, wait, I'm not supposed to tell where he REALLY is. :lol:

Be sure to leave a trail of bread crumbs so we can track you down.

More and more unused white space, smaller and smaller type (could be the same size, I don't know, but I'm finding things like signatures much harder for these old eyes to read now). Starting to feel like joining Derrel in…oh, wait, I'm not supposed to tell where he REALLY is. :lol:
it isn't just your old eyes. This is really bright. And somewhat distracting just in its nature. Maybe they can come up with a nice matte finish more subdued and less glare.

Yeah, I dislike this. Then again, I disliked the last change, as well. Maybe we'll get used to it?

Ignore if you don't like whining...

Not loving the new font (at least I think that is what I am not liking about the update). Also agree with bribrius that there is a ton of extra spacing that doesn't seem necessary. Also not crazy about the circle avatars or the placement of the message date/time. Of course, I'm always opposed to change!!!

I warned you.

Looking at the Active Topics, and I can't even tell which ones have new content now. Either the ones with new content are no longer bolded, or it's not bold enough for my eyes.

was finally getting used to the "old"

this version seems to run a bit slow.

Looking at the Active Topics, and I can't even tell which ones have new content now. Either the ones with new content are no longer bolded, or it's not bold enough for my eyes.

Looking into this now.

I am seeing that as well. Looking into that issue right now.

If you have already read the thread and it now has new posts, or you have never read the thread, it has the "click here to go to first new post" icon.

Most reactions

Back