New Member (sample of my work)

kj1022

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey Everyone-
I just stumbled upon this site. Always nice to find more photo related message forums. here are 12 of my favorite pictures ive taken this past year. let me know what you think =) I shoot on a Nikon D70 glad to be here
laur3.jpg

nyc14.jpg

lb_20.jpg

test1.jpg

nasir2.jpg

lo29.jpg

jenna15.jpg

geroge17.jpg

cali18.jpg

nyc52.jpg

blueprint4.jpg

flierspast.jpg

anyway, had to edit this post since it became obsolete after you added the numbers ;)

I think they are all great ... in very different and distinct ways ...

however my clear favourites are
2 great and looks like from a different decade if anyone understands what i mean!
3 uhm, sexy in a way ... and great colour contrasts
10 noone will argue this one is great :)

Nice stuff. My favorite is the #6 portrait. I love environmental portraiture.

Heya kj, and welcome to ThePhotoForum!
So there's another new member from the DC area then???

Very varied photos, by all means: subjectwise, compositionwise, with regards to post processing techniques ... I, too, would assume that you not only started out with this D70 of yours a year ago from now? You knew what you were doing with your camera beforehand, now didn't you?

If I am to name favourites out of these 12 I must say: 3, 6, 8 and 10 for me. Though I cannot deny that all of these are good!

Welcome to the forum.

It's easy to tell from these images that you have a certain style...I like it.

thanks so much for the kind feedback everyone! nice to be welcomed.

As for my past experience, the d70 was my first digital slr. I used to have a crappy coolpix I started doing photos on. I have fallen in love with RAW editing haha and kinda attempted to keep a similar style with what i shoot.

thanks again!

kyle:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back