New old rookie.... old sample photo

jdmartin8

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's a photo of what it looks like from our property in the Smoky Mountains. This pic was taken a few years ago, and I admit, composition is horrible, as well as not a very good pic.

ScanImage001.jpg

I hope to get a LOT better at this with everyone's help !!!! (I hope !!)

Jim

well, judging by how beautiful your surroundings are you will not be short of inspiration.
what i found is that as soon as i knew the relationship between shutter speed and aperture and how depth of field worked the technical side was "easy" if you know what i mean...
what is important is that you can look at your surroundings and be inspired to "CREATE"...there must be soooo much to shoot (not literally, i am a vegan) in them thar woods!

hope to see some more of your shots soon
roon

Thanks, roon. It's true, the photo opportunities are endless. Most of the time, I find myself overwhelmed, not really knowing what to shoot. I've begun to look at scenes differently now, and I am discovering locations around nearly every corner. I'm not vegan, but the only wildlife shot I will ever take is with my camera, 'sides, you get caught with a firearm in the Smoky Mountain National Park, and you are going to be in SERIOUS trouble in a hurry !!! It's taken very seriously, and I'm glad.

Lot's of ice here now, so not much chance to get out and shoot.

Thanks again...

jim

Most reactions

New Topics

Back