new portrait session x

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all, Well word-of-mouth seems to be working REALLY well for my new little business. Here are a few from Saturday's shoot. Comments and critique always appreciated x

#1...
boddy1.jpg

#2...

boddy3.jpg

#3..

boddy2.jpg

#4...

boddy5.jpg

Thanks for looking x

Jemmy, your shots are beautiful as always!!! I always look forward to your posts!!!!

These are great high-key shots. THe only one I dont' like is the first one becuase the jaw was cut off so it just seems like it would go on forever.

In the first one the baby looks too much like a doll. Maybe it's the missing catchlight in the left eye...
But the others.......great, great, great. No wonder your 'little business' is taking off. Keep it up!:thumbup::thumbup:

pascal

hmmmmmmm, you have the job I want. And you're good at it too. Did it take a long time to get started once people knew about you, in other words, do you have a lot of jobs yet? Sorry if it's nosey I just wonder what I can expect if I do something similar. That's, of course, provided I'm as good as you, which may prove to be tough! :D

thanks for the feedback guys... always enjoy hearing your thoughts... I suppose i like #1 for the doll-like factor... I think she looks like a little cupie doll! thanks x

Love #2 & 3!

Nice shots. Her eyes in #2 are UNREAL.

Most reactions

Back