New Product Shot!

Don't ya hate when the toast always lands butter/jelly side down? lol. Thats what the 'splatter' reminds me of!

Good product shot though, this is something I'd like to get into one day :) *thumbsup*

Nice product shot. Like how it's evenly lit. Highlights around the debossed edges nicely. Gives me a good feel for the material.

I could do without that little shadow under the loop, but whatever.

That place looks like it makes awesome sandwiches!

Sweet dog tags. Much fancier than the issued ones I once wore.

*Gah* I didn't see that shadow under the jump ring. Thanks for pointing it out!

I am debating on removing the reflection from the jump ring onto the tag. Does it bother anyone?

*Gah* I didn't see that shadow under the jump ring. Thanks for pointing it out!

I am debating on removing the reflection from the jump ring onto the tag. Does it bother anyone?

I'd take that out too. It looks almost like an indentation or imperfection at first.

I like the way you lit them. There's evidence of depth on something that doesn't really have a lot of depth.

I think you did very well Bitter. I would be interested in your lighting set-up. I also wonder how they would look against a blue background.

It was quick and dirty, on camera flash, using a piece of paper for a diffuser. TS 90mm

The good news is, the General Manager of the restaurant loved the piece, and we will be talking about production after their second location opens at the end of the month.

This is really funny. It made me think of french friends who are into bone marrow sandwiches. A delicacy in some parts there :) I would order a set for them but I'm not sure they would get it :lol:

Quick and dirty? Is that why there is a dark line along the bottom edge of the tags?

And, yes, I agree, remove the ring's shadow and reflections.

Hmmm...I liked that that dark line defined that edge.

What is the hyperlink all about?

Like the photo!

What is the hyperlink all about?

Link for the restaurant for which Bitter was shooting this.. conclusion I was able to draw.

I might have to try that prime rib melt.. :drool2:

I made them, and showed them the picture to say "Hey! You should sell these". And it worked! I have a few other ideas as well. Merchandising! Money! Jewelery+Photography=Win! I R Big business!

Sorry, just got back from celebrating with a few Lychee Martinis.

I like to keep my posts cryptic, so only special people figure it out.

Most reactions

Back