New show about photography.

proberok

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
So me and the wife decided to take final cut classes through the MNN network here in manhattan. Kicker is I have to actually produce a show and air it. I really only wanted to learn final cut but this new possibility for promoting what i do peeked my interest.
Now, I love watching YouTube for lens reviews but that's kinda extra nerdy and I don't know who would want to watch a show a bout just cameras and lenses but what if we also do photographer profiles? Hmm. That will work!! Now, I just need to interview some photographers here in NYC, Which should easy cause there are thousands. This can be a great place to showcase your work and style. Who's down for an interview?

Now, I love watching YouTube for lens reviews but that's kinda extra nerdy and I don't know who would want to watch a show a bout just cameras and lenses

Well, that's exactly what I do. :/

crying-baby.jpg

I think I've seen every YouTube on lenses! I'm an addict.

EchoingWhisper said:
Watching Youtube on lens? Wow, new discovery!

Is this a battle over semantics? Ok , Watching videos about lenses on YouTube. Anyway, any takers?

I'd be really interested if there's a show just for photogs.

Hey guys I need people that are in the city so I could film them. C'mon who wants in?!?!

Actually, upon venturing out to Central park for a meetup, I noticed dozens of photographers taking pics with big cameras as well as point and shoots. I went up to a few and they were all open to do the show. I'm super excited about this and you should be too!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back