New Toy... Wheeeee....

Thanks for the comments everyone. Firstly, we drive on the correct side of the road - jousting with the left hand is just plain wrong. Secondly, no satellite navigation with this car, going to have to get lost on my own now! Thirdly, its got proper indicators with real clicky positions, so none of that annoying "is it on? is it off?" business.

Yes, I did have a 5 series, but it has been beset with bloody problems recently. I don't know what a plasma sensor is, but the car has eaten two of them. I also don't know or care what a crankshaft sensor is, but the car has only done one of those in. It has also knackered its starter motor and somehow the rear tyres have become "bald". They're £375 per tyre because they are 19" run-flats. The warranty runs out in a couple of months, so I'm saving myself from some serious cash expenditure when it starts eating more sensors and engine bits.

Craig, some people actually like cars enough to spend money on them! :) Besides it wasn't *that* much. Well, ok, good point. But I do spend a couple of hours every day in the car, and I like the experience to be as pleasant as possible. If I used a camera for a couple of hours every day, that's what I'd spend the money on, but not yet!

Rob

craig said:
Did you suffer a head injury lately? Why would you spend that money on a dumb ol' car?

You'd think I was extremely crazy and stupid if you saw the amount of coin i'm about to spend on my car, ;) and that's only one side of the story.

Rob as long as you're happy with the car that's all that matters. :)

seems a bit over the top for a pin hole camera :lol:

Xmetal said:
You'd think I was extremely crazy and stupid if you saw the amount of coin i'm about to spend on my car, ;) and that's only one side of the story.

Rob as long as you're happy with the car that's all that matters. :)

I spent more on my class D monoblock 2400W amp than my lodger spent on his entire car! :twisted: I like my sounds to be good as well!!

Rob

I wouldn't mind something like that although I don't think it'd look right with a roofrack on top & a glass rack down the side or towing a 16 foot flatbed trailer! :lol:

Is there a reason you chose a BMW Rob?

Very nice! I also love the color :)

Look, the steering wheel's on the wrong bloody side!!

Hertz van Rental said:
We've done that joke already.

Foiled AGAIN!!

*runs aways quickly*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back