New York City Skyline

dchung00

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.realisingperspective.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are a 2 of my favorite landscape shots from the NYC skyline. C&C is appreciated :D
1. $New York-1-3.jpg
2.$Manhattan Bridge.JPG

I really like #2. #1 seems a bit dark and not leveled. They are both very good shots.

Ah, my favorite big city!. The first shot might be better cropped. The bright merry-go-round distracts from the skyline. Which is the subject? Also, lining up the right tower in front of the new World Trade Center diminishes the effect of the Brooklyn Bridge. Moving over a bit before you shot would separate the two and give a better perspective.

The second shot is a nice timed photo. But the foreground is too bright for this time of day. The brightness also pulls the eye away from the main subject, the bridge.

Nice shots.

Nice, but a little dark. Look in the sig of my thread for a how-to on night photography.

I like the second as I am a bit if a bridge nerd.

First would have been killer if it was a bit earlier so the sky was dark blue rather that black.

I might be wrong... But every time i want to take pictures there, the merry go around lights are always off.

I like the first one better. Great perspective. Although, i personally would make photo look brighter to see more details.

I think the merry go round is a bonus, nice picture, lots of color and detail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back