New York

iPhoto17

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i know i havnt posted here in a while, but heres some of my favorite pictures i took while in new york with my D3000, here is the link to the whole album new york pictures by TKO_King07 - Photobucket

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

CSC_0021.jpg

1 &2 don't interest me//although the first pic looks better in B&W...plane shots are always fun.

1 &2 don't interest me//although the first pic looks better in B&W...plane shots are always fun.
it was my first time on a plane, i was ready for the air marshal to arrest me or something the second i took the camera out

Those photos don't say New York to me, or was I expecting New York CITY and you were somewhere in the state of New York?

I have never worried too much about using my camera on the plane. I've even taken series of landing photos. The moment also the flight attendents need to buckle up ... who's there to tell you NOT to use the camera? And my neighbours have never so far said A WORD. And what should a camera (!) do to the board instruments.

The house pictures look like a house I have seen in Scarsdale, NY. Were you in Westchester County during your trip?

Those photos don't say New York to me, or was I expecting New York CITY and you were somewhere in the state of New York?

I have never worried too much about using my camera on the plane. I've even taken series of landing photos. The moment also the flight attendents need to buckle up ... who's there to tell you NOT to use the camera? And my neighbours have never so far said A WORD. And what should a camera (!) do to the board instruments.
i have pictures of the city on my phone, it was raining the day i went in the city and didnt want to damage my camera, so i had to use my phone

Most reactions

New Topics

Back